Terms and Conditions
Welcome. This Site is one of many that Rizobacter offers around the world, providing Visitors with information, products, services, and many other features, some of which may be targeted at specific world regions or product lines. The content of these sites may vary, according to Site and region; nevertheless, these Terms and Conditions (hereinafter simply referred to as "Terms") are generally applicable to each Site.
In the event that any provision of these Terms is not enforceable under the laws of the country or territory where the Site is visited, that provision shall be deemed severable from the Terms and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision hereof, which shall remain in full force and effect. Accessing this Site from territories, if any, where its contents are considered illegal is prohibited.
Not all products, programs and services that may be described on one Rizobacter Site are available in every country. When in doubt, contact a local Rizobacter representative in your area to determine what products, programs and services are available to you. Individuals wishing to use a Rizobacter product described on this Site must follow the instructions on the product label and comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
Your use of this Site is subject to these Terms, and to all licenses and permits included herein. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us. The Main Page of this Site contains a clearly visible link to these Terms, which will be permanently available for your review.
WHEN YOU USE THIS SITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS THAT FOLLOW.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU SHOULD IMMEDIATELY CEASE USE OF THIS SITE.
Rizobacter may modify these Terms at any time and will consequently update the information on this Site. Your continued use of this Site following the posting of changes to these Terms or other policies means you accept the changes; therefore, you should visit this page periodically to review the current Terms.
In the event any one or more of the provisions contained in this Terms should be held invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect by a court, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions contained herein and therein shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby. Rizobacter's failure to insist on or enforce strict performance of these Terms shall not be construed as a waiver by Rizobacter of any provision or any right it has to enforce these Terms.
The following terms shall have the meanings and definitions hereinafter respectively set forth:
• The words "YOU" and "YOUR" refer, respectively, to companies or other business entities and their agents, and to individuals who use this Site for their personal business, as applicable.n>
• “RIZOBACTER” refers to Rizobacter Argentina S.A. and its subsidiaries and affiliates.
• "WE" and "OUR" and other first-person personal pronouns refer to Rizobacter.
• “SITE” refers to the Main Page and all related pages that can be accessed through the Main Page directly or through additional links, but it does not include third-party Sites that are not maintained or sponsored by Rizobacter.
Compliance with Local Laws
Rizobacter manages its business from its Headquarters in Pergamino, Province of Buenos Aires, Argentine Republic. However, this Site may be managed from our Headquarters, from any of Rizobacter's many divisions and affiliates around the world or hosted on our behalf by a third party.
Rizobacter makes no representations or warranties of any kind or nature with respect to the materials posted on this Site, nor their availability in all parts of the world from which the Site can be accessed. Accessing this Site from territories, if any, where its contents are deemed illegal is strictly prohibited. Those who choose to access this Site from such locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Use of Copyrighted Material on this Site
Copyrights of all materials provided by Rizobacter on this Site are owned by Rizobacter or the original creator of the materials. Rizobacter grants you a limited, non-exclusive, and non-transferable license to use and display the materials on this Site in good faith, for purposes related to your interaction with the Site. The license includes the right to print such material, but only for the above-mentioned purposes. Unless otherwise stated, you do not have any right to copy, display, reproduce, download, distribute, modify, edit, alter or build upon the materials in any manner or medium, including without limitation, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior written consent of Rizobacter or the copyright holder. This license shall automatically terminate, without notice, if you violate any of the provisions set forth herein. Upon termination, you must destroy any downloaded or printed materials that you may have obtained from this Site.
The foregoing limitation does not apply to Material Safety Data Sheets or Product Labels, which may be provided on the Site and are intended for reproduction and use.
Rizobacter’s Confidential and Proprietary Information
Rizobacter strives to provide the public with broad access to information about its products and services. By doing so, Rizobacter is not waiving any intellectual property rights it owns over information on its Site, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Rizobacter's policies and procedures are designed to prevent disclosing on our Site information that we consider confidential or proprietary trade secrets. However, if at any time you obtain from this Site Confidential Information or Trade Secrets owned by Rizobacter that may be inadvertently disclosed by Rizobacter, you agree to act in good faith and acknowledge and respect the confidentiality of such information. You agree not to use, or reveal to any third party, any information or trade secret that you may obtain from this Site, and to destroy any copy of that information in your possession, whether in electronic or printed format.
Usernames and Passwords
If this Site allows you to adopt a Username and Password or use an assigned Username and Password to access features of this Site:
• You agree to use the Site only for legitimate purposes.
• By registering a Username, you agree to use only true and accurate information about yourself and agree not to impersonate any other individual nor assume a false identity.
• You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your Password, Username or Site, or any other breach of security. (In that case, you must send us your Notice through the Contact Us section on this Site).
• You agree not to share your Username or Password with any other individual.
• You agree to assume full liability for all risks arising from the use of the Site by you or by any other individual who uses your Username or Password.
Rizobacter reserves the right, at any time and in its sole discretion, to modify or suspend the Site, modify or suspend any information or other content on the Site, or revoke your Password and Username and your use of the Site, either with or without cause.
In the event that any Rizobacter Site allows you to place orders or otherwise carry out transactions with Rizobacter, additional Terms and Conditions may apply and, if so, such Terms will be displayed on the Sites that allow you to do so.
The Government of the Argentine Republic and other countries or territories regulate import and export of products and information. You agree that, inasmuch as such laws are applicable to you or the transaction you wish to carry out with Rizobacter, you will comply with such import and export laws and regulations and will not import, export, or re-export products or services purchased or sold through this Site to individuals or territories that are prohibited under imports and exports applicable laws and regulations.
By carrying out any transaction with Rizobacter through this Site, you declare that you are not in a country or territory where such import/export is prohibited nor are you an individual or entity in relation to whom such import/export is prohibited. You are responsible for complying with the laws of your local jurisdiction regarding import, export, or re-export.
This Site features trademarks, service marks and logos (hereinafter simply referred to as "Trademarks") that are registered and unregistered trademarks owned by Rizobacter and others. Unless otherwise stated on the Site, nothing on this Site shall be construed as granting, whether by estoppel, implication, or otherwise, a license or right to use any Trademarks displayed on the Site, without prior written consent of the Trademark holder. Except as expressly indicated on the Site, Rizobacter's name or logo may not be used in any way, including classified ads or advertisements related to the distribution of materials on this Site, without Rizobacter's prior written consent.
Links to and From This Site
Any individual or entity linked to the Site must comply with all applicable laws and regulations. A site with links to Rizobacter Site:
- may be linked to, but not reproduce, the content of this Site;
- shall not create a browser or border environment around the content of this Site;
- shall not imply that Rizobacter endorses its products;
- shall not give a false image of its relationship with Rizobacter;
- shall not present false information about Rizobacter's products or services;
- shall not use Rizobacter's Trademarks without its prior written consent; and
- shall not display content that could be considered unpleasant, offensive, or controversial; its content must be suitable for all ages.
Rizobacter has no control over and assumes no liability for third party sites (other than Rizobacter’s) linked to this Site or for the contents thereof, and has no liability or responsibility for any amendments or updates of such third party sites. Rizobacter provides these links to you solely for your convenience; inclusion of links to other sites should not be viewed as an endorsement of the content of linked sites.
Disclaimer of Warranty
THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. RIZOBACTER MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
TO THE EXTENT CONSISTENT WITH APPLICABLE LAW, RIZOBACTER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND ANY WARRANTIES THAT MATERIAL ON THE SITE IS NON-INFRINGING.
RIZOBACTER MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE USE, VALIDITY, ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY, OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF, OR OTHERWISE RELATED TO, THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE, THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE, OR OF ANY OTHER LINKED SITES.
THE SITE MAY ALSO INCLUDE CONTENT THAT IS PROPERTY OF THIRD PARTIES AND IS USED WITH THEIR AUTHORIZATION. VIEWS AND OPINIONS EXPRESSED BY THESE THIRD PARTIES DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THOSE OF RIZOBACTER.
To the extent consistent with applicable law, the foregoing disclaimer does not apply to the product warranties that are set out on the product labels which may be displayed on this Site. Regarding such products, the warranty, if any, appearing on such label governs Rizobacter's liability with respect to such product.
Limitations of Liability
TO THE EXTENT CONSISTENT WITH APPLICABLE LAW, RIZOBACTER SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER, (IN NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE LOSS OF DATA OR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFIT, RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR FROM THE INABILITY TO USE THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE, EVEN IF RIZOBACTER OR AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN INFORMED ABOUT THE POSSIBLE OCCURRENCE OF SUCH DAMAGE.
IN THE EVENT THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU SHALL ASSUME ALL COSTS THEREOF.
SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Obligations to Indemnify
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Rizobacter and its Affiliates, directors, managers, officers, employees and agents against all damages, claims and expenses incurred (legal, accounting or otherwise), arising from your use of this Site or your misuse of any information obtained from this Site or your transmission of information, data, materials or content.
Disclaimer of Forward-Looking Statements
Certain Statements on this Site, such as those regarding Rizobacter's projected financial results, current or future product performance, regulatory approvals, currency impact, business and financial plans, and other non-historical information constitute "forward-looking statements." Such statements are based on current expectations and information available to Rizobacter at present. However, since these statements are based on factors that involve risks and uncertainties, actual results may differ materially from those expressed or suggested by such forward-looking statements.
Rizobacter does not currently intend to analyze or update any forward-looking statements or any other factor that could affect actual results, whether as a result of new information, future events or for any other reason.
Third-party Advertisements on this Site
In the event that an advertisement for a product or service provided by third parties other than Rizobacter appears on this Site, Rizobacter makes no representation or warranty with respect to such product or service and will not take part of, or in any way supervise, any operation carried out to between you and third party providers of products or services. Regarding the purchase of a product or service through any medium or in any environment, you should use your best judgment and exercise caution where appropriate.
Material Posted by Users on a Rizobacter Site
If this Site allows you to post or upload comments or any other content on the Site, the following additional terms will apply to such use. To the extent consistent with applicable law, you hereby acknowledge and agree:
- that all information, content, text, data, messages, or other materials, included in the Site or transmitted privately (the "Material") are the exclusive responsibility of whoever provides such Material;
- that you are responsible for all Materials that you post, transmit, or otherwise make available to the Site or to third parties; and
- that you will undertake all the risks related to the use of any Material, even as a result of relying on the accuracy and completeness of the Material.
Rizobacter has no control over and assumes no liability over such Material and therefore does not guarantee its accuracy, integrity, or quality. Rizobacter shall not be liable in any way for the Material, including but not limited to, any errors or omissions in the Material or any loss or damage of any kind resulting from the use of any Material posted, transmitted or otherwise available on the Site.
Since Rizobacter does not analyze nor can analyze any communication or information posted or transmitted by you or others to the Site or third parties and has no responsibility for the content of these messages; Rizobacter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to delete, move or edit the Material that it deems abusive, defamatory, obscene, in violation of copyright and trademark laws, or otherwise unacceptable.
You agree to use the Site appropriately; furthermore, by using the Site, you agree:
- not to upload, distribute or otherwise post libelous, defamatory, obscene, objectionable, pornographic, abusive, illegal, threatening or otherwise objectionable material;
- not to upload or distribute files that contain viruses, worms, corrupted files, or any other similar software or program that may damage the operation of another person's computer or property;
- not to abuse, harass, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- not to transmit or otherwise make available any Material that you are not entitled to offer under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- not to post material that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any person or entity;
- not to, intentionally or unintentionally, violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission;
- not to transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or any other form of solicitation; and
- not to distribute or otherwise post any material that contains fundraising, advertising, or goods or services solicitation.
You acknowledge and agree that Rizobacter may disclose any Material, and the source or proprietor of any Material, if required by a legal provision or procedure in order to enforce the provisions of these Terms or to protect the rights of Rizobacter, its customers and/or Site Visitors.
Rizobacter's Rights over Material Posted on this Site
Unless you state otherwise, any Material that you transmit or post on the Site by any means will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and must conform to these Terms. You automatically acknowledge or guarantee that the owner of the Material has granted Rizobacter and its affiliates a worldwide, free, perpetual, irrevocable, and non-exclusive right or license to make, sell, use, reproduce, publish and create derivative works of such Material; exhibit, distribute, import and transmit such Material and the products incorporating such Material (in whole or in part) in any format, media or technology, currently known or to be developed in the future, throughout the period of validity of any intellectual property right with respect to such Material for any purpose, as well as publishing the name of its owner. Accordingly, you guarantee that you own the rights required to grant the licenses referred to in these Terms.
Reporting of Copyright Infringement
Notices of alleged copyright infringement must be sent to our Designated Agent on this Site. NOTICES THAT ARE IRRELEVANT OR THAT DO NOT COMPLY WITH THE FOLLOWING WILL NOT BE PROCESSED. Rizobacter respects the intellectual property rights of other parties, and we invite our visitors to do the same. Rizobacter will process and investigate Notices of alleged copyright infringement and will adopt the necessary measures in accordance with copyright laws and other intellectual property applicable laws. Once the Notices have been received, Rizobacter, when applicable, will remove or disable access to any material identified as infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity, and will remove or disable access to any reference or link to materials or activities identified as infringing.
If you believe that any materials accessible on or from this Site infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from this Site by providing the following information. In order to be valid, your Notice must include ALL the information indicated below:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- A description of the copyrighted work that is alleged to be subject of copyright infringement;
- A description of the location on the Site where the material you claim to be infringing is found (if possible, its IP address);
- Your address, telephone number and email address, as well as any other information that would be required, in your reasonable judgement, to allow Rizobacter to contact you;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or legal provisions;
- A statement by you that, under penalty of perjury, the above information included in your claim is accurate and you are the owner, or an agent authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Notices of alleged copyright infringement should be addressed to:
Rizobacter Argentina S.A.
+ 54 2477 409400
The latest amendment to these Terms took place on June 15, 2014, and they shall govern your access to this Site from that date and until subsequent amendment.